Online Giving for the Annual Fund
Please Donate Here: The Annual Fund
The philanthropic support of our alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends is important to the success of Newgrange.
Your contributions help us:
- Attract and keep the best teachers and to provide them with the tools they need in the classroom.
- Provide cutting-edge and research-based instructional teaching methods for individuals with language-based and related learning disabilities.
- Maximize learning by including assistive technology tools, such as SMART Boards (in all classrooms), Apple computers (for every student) and iPads, Kindles, musical instruments, and the latest software programs!
- Reach adults who are in need of tutoring to give them the tools they need to learn to read.
We encourage you to make a donation to the Newgrange Annual Fund. Then, like many parents, alumni, and friends, make additional contributions in the form of Corporate Matching Gifts, Capital or Endowment Gifts, and Planned Gifts.
The Newgrange School of Princeton, Inc. is a registered 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organization
The State of NJ recognizes the Newgrange School of Princeton, Inc. as a Charity. Please add our “Charities Registration Number” CH3877300 to your much appreciated donations.
Online Giving for the Annual Fund – Please Donate Here: The Annual Fund
The gift you give today will be your legacy tomorrow. You can give to Newgrange in any of the following ways:
- We accept checks, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- Give a gift of stock
- Other assets
- Real Estate
- Put a bequest in your will (share of the estate, cash, property)
- Give appreciated stocks or bonds
- Other: books, art, jewelry, and coin collections often appreciate over time. These gifts may reduce your estate tax liability and lower your taxable income.
- Create a charitable lead trust which supports educational programs at Newgrange with the principal going to your heirs
- Create a new insurance policy naming Newgrange as the beneficiary
- Make a pledge and pay it off monthly